Minutes of Meeting
Coppell Historical Society
February 10, 2007
Minutes of last meeting. The minutes of the January 13, 2007 meeting were approved after a motion by Joy Onstott and second by Deb Onstott.
Treasurer’s Report. The treasurer’s report was presented by Barbara Lee and we have a balance of $6,214.30. The report was approved after a motion by Deb Onstott and second by Barbara Lee.
1. Banner. No update on the banner since Dave and Jean were not able to attend.
2. March 20 meeting. This will be a night meeting at City Hall. At the meeting we will have a table set up for membership recruitment. This is a very important meeting and we all need to attend as we will be updated on City activities such as plans for the Kirkland house.
3. Archaeological dig. We will need to have water available for diggers. The dig is scheduled for April 14th.
4. Photographs. Joanne has been taking pictures before the construction happens
and also pictures of some long-
5. Research. Jean Murph requested that everyone that had volunteered to call names from the list please try to make contact again and get information/items if possible.
6. Nominating Committee:
The nominating committee has proposed the following slate of officers to be voted on at the May, 2007 meeting.
President – Barbara Lee
Vice President – Pete Wilson
Treasurer – Jean Murph
Recording Secretary – Pat Lambert
Corresponding Secretary – Pat Quinlan
Special Projects – Joanne Smith
On February 14th at 11am Brad Reed will explain the latest plans for the Senior Center.
March 20, 2007 at City Hall. Notice to follow with exact time.
Note: If you are currently receiving the minutes by mail and would like to receive them by Email, please respond to Pat Lambert at
Secretary, Coppell Historical Society