Kirkland House

Built in 1904, the family home of

John M. And Edna Jeanette Kirkland

and their children:

Hubert, Lois, Sallie, Jewel (Jack),

Stringfellow, Louise and Carroll.


Moved from its original location

474 feet due west and restored in 2011 by:  

The Jean and Price Daniel Foundation

The Coppell Historical Society

The City of Coppell


04/19/2015

Coppell Historical Society ◊ P.O. Box 1871, Coppell, TX 75019 ◊ info@coppellhistoricalsociety.org
THE COPPELL HISTORICAL SOCIETY
HOME HISTORY PHOTOS PROJECTS CONTACTS SITE MAP ABOUT US