03/26/2015

The Minyard Store

Text on Marker

A small grocery store remodeled

to resemble the first Minyard store

in East Dallas and moved

to Minyard Corporate Offices

in Coppell in 1980.

Donated to the City of Coppell by

The Minyard family and moved

from its original site, 1720 feet due west,

and restored in 2011 by:


The City of Coppell

The Coppell Historical Society

Coppell Historical Society ◊ P.O. Box 1871, Coppell, TX 75019 ◊ info@coppellhistoricalsociety.org
HOME HISTORY PHOTOS PROJECTS CONTACTS SITE MAP ABOUT US